TasiTest, leading specialist of packaging leak detection solutions, will showcase its latest product developments at Pack Expo Las Vegas on booth 209 in the North Hall (Healthcare Packaging Expo) of the Las Vegas Convention Centre from 25 – 27th September 2017. Pack Expo is the continents premier packaging event that focuses on packaging and processing innovation while bringing together a wide range of industries. With more than 2,000 top-tier suppliers of advanced packaging equipment, material containers, automation technologies and other supply chain innovators, Pack Expo Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging Expo 2017 will be the perfect platform for Alps, Bonfiglioli Engineering and Sepha to demonstrate its range of packaging leak detection and inspection solutions for the Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Metal Can & Aerosol, Offline and Plastic markets.
Main highlight of the TasiTest booth will be the ALPS Flex Pitch, a fast tool-less, multi-moving head leak tester with the flexibility to test a wide range of empty plastic containers. The ALPS Flex Pitch represents a new revolution in leak testing. The innovative new design maximizes flexibility as test heads can be pre-set to the required pitch, enabling fast change over between containers of varying diameters and making it particularly suitable for difficult to handle container shapes.
Also on display will be the Bonfig LaserCube and Bonfig LF-S11, two table top devices designed for quality control of pharmaceutical containers. The Bonfig LF-S11 is a non-destructive, single-head leak testing machine suitable for laboratory applications, statistical purposes and off-line testing of pre-filled syringes, pouches, PFS nests, Monobloc, IV Bags, flow-wrapped devices, form fill seal and bow fill seal containers, carpules, bottles, ampoules and liquid form sachets.
The Bonfig LaserCube is the latest innovation in Headspace Gas Analysis technology for sterile pharmaceutical containers. It is a non-destructive inspection method for testing the headspace within the container for the concentration of specific gases such as oxygen, carbon dioxide or nitrogen. It also monitors moisture levels within a pack. With high levels of accuracy and stability, even in a limited headspace, the Bonfig LaserCube is designed to meet the stringent regulatory requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. The unit also boasts a lightweight and compact design that is easy to use and set up via integrated OC and any wireless touch screen tables as the user interface.
The line-up is completed with the Sepha VisionScan Max, an automated, tool-less, non-destructive inspection device for blister packs that is ideal for full batch inspection. The Sepha VisionScan Max is an objective, non-destructive alternative to the traditional blue dye leak test for blister packs with an automated feed magazine for minimal operator involvement. It generates accurate, reliable pass/fail results and its tool-less design improves efficiency where multiple product changeovers are required.
Thomas Packaging presents Sepha machines on adjacent booth 205
In addition to the machines on show at the TasiTest booth 209, Sepha’s North American agent Thomas Packaging will demonstrate a range of Sepha products on the adjacent booth 205. Systems that will be showcased include:
- Sepha VisionScan, a tool-less non-destructive leak detection device for pharmaceutical blister packs
- Sepha EZ Blister, a small-scale blister packaging testing and inspection solution for labs and low volume facilities
- Sepha MediScan, a tool-less, non-destructive leak detection device for non-porous pouches, sachets and medical device packaging.
- Sepha PakScan, a non-destructive multi-product leak detection device for pouches, sachets, small medical devices and other flexible packs
- Sepha PressOut Universal, a fully automated, high speed deblistering machine with sophisticated cutting technology. Ideal for recovering high value, fragile tablets and capsules from all types of blister pack material, including Alu/Alu and child resistant packs
- Sepha PressOut Universal Mini, an automated deblistering machine for recovering low volumes of product from all blister pack types, including child resistant packs.
- Sepha BottleScan, a tool-less, non-destructive multi-bottle integrity tester for induction-sealed pharmaceutical bottles
To see how our range of innovative solutions and equipment can improve quality assurance procedures, reduce manufacturing costs and enable you to meet regulatory requirements visit us at Pack Expo Las Vegas, North hall – Booth 209 or at Thomas Packaging’s booth 205. Save the date and register for free today by clicking on bit.ly/PackExpoLV17 using code 43D42