TASITEST, leading specialist of packaging leak detection solutions, will demonstrate its latest product developments at Interpack on stand C62 (Hall 6) and stand F23 (Hall 16) in Messe Dusseldorf, Germany from 4 – 10 May 2017. The world’s leading event for the Processing & Packaging industry, will be the perfect platform for TASITEST to present its unrivalled range of pharmaceutical packaging testing and inspection solutions provided by three top industry players including ALPS, Bonfiglioli Engineering and Sepha.
In addition to the existing range of non-destructive package leak detection machines, deblistering solutions and blister packaging machines TASITEST will launch two new products including the Sepha VisionScan III and Bonfig Lasercube.
With improved functionality and a more compact design the Sepha VisionScan III is a tool-less, non destructive leak detection device that provides accurate and objective assessment of blister packaging integrity. The Bonfig Lasercube is a benchtop-sized Headspace Gas Analysis (HGA) machine that measures headspace level of gasses like oxygen and carbon dioxide and monitors moisture levels in ampoules or vials up to 250ml, as well as cartridges and pre-filled syringes.
Throughout the show, daily live demonstrations (5th – 9th May) will give you the opportunity to see the benefits and ease of use of our machines first hand:
- VisionScan: 11.45am and 3.15pm
- LaserCube: 11.30am and 15.30pm
Other machines on show include:
Hall 6, stand C62
- Sepha VisionScan, a tool-less non-destructive leak detection device for pharmaceutical blister packs
- Sepha VisionScan Max, a tool-less non-destructive leak detection for full batch inspection
- Sepha PakScan, a non-destructive multi-product leak detection device for pouches, sachets, small medical devices and other flexible packs
- Sepha EZ Blister, a small-scale blister packaging testing and inspection solution for labs and low volume facilities
- Sepha PressOut Manual Wide, a manual deblistering solution for in-line, diagonal and offset layouts
- Sepha PressOut Universal Mini, an automated deblistering machine for recovering low volumes of product from all blister pack types, including child resistant packs.
- Bonfig PK-V, the Inline high production speed leak testing machine to perform closure integrity testing of pharmaceutical vials, bottles, BFS and Liquid form
- Bonfig LFS-11, the benchtop single-head leak testing machine for inspecting vials pre-filled syringes, pouches, PFS nests, Monobloc, IV Bags, flow-wrapped device, form fill seal and bow fill seal containers, carpules, bottles, ampoules and liquid form sachets
Hall 16, stand F23
- VisionScan, a tool-less non-destructive leak detection device for pharmaceutical blister packs
- EZ Blister Autofeed, a lab-scale blister packaging machine, with material autofeed, that is designed to create high quality blister packaging with minimum operator input
- PressOut Universal, fully automated, high speed deblistering machine with sophisticated cutting technology. Ideal for recovering high value, fragile tablets and capsules from all types of blister pack material, including Alu/Alu and child resistant packs,
- LaserCube, a benchtop-sized HGA machine that measures headspace level of gasses like oxygen and carbon dioxide and monitors moisture levels in ampoules or vials up to 250ml, as well as cartridges and pre-filled syringes
To see how our range of innovative solutions and equipment can improve quality insurance procedures, reduce manufacturing costs and enable you to meet regulatory requirements visit us at Interpack,Hall 6, stand C62 or Hall 16, stand F23.
We look forward to meeting you!