CCIT & Leak Test Innovations at AllPack Indonesia
We are excited to be part of AllPack Indonesia that will take place at the JIExpo Kemayoran in Jakarta from 12 – 15th October 2022. We will be joining our agent Rieckermann in Hall D1 on booth #DK-007 highlighting our latest CCIT & Leak Test Innovations.
AllPack Indonesia 2022
The international Food & Pharmaceutical Processing & Packaging Technology exhibition provides a dedicated B2B platform for the Indonesian & ASEAN processing, packaging, automation, handling and printing technology industries. The 20th edition will take place in the Jakarta International Expo representing 60+ countries, 934+ exhibitor and expecting over 47.200 visitors.
CCIT & Leak Test Innovations
We will be demonstrating our latest innovations including the VisionScan 3D and Multi-Q, two systems developed to help pharmaceutical manufacturers demonstrate the integrity of their packaging. Typical applications that can be tested include pharmaceutical blister packs, vials, ampoules, bottles, pre-filled syringes and Blow Fill Seal strips. Both machines offer a flexible, deterministic, reliable and cost saving alternative to destructive packaging test methods. Unlike blue dye, the test methods are clean and dry, allowing product that has been tested to be recovered and returned to the production line.
The Multi-Q is a non-destructive, deterministic and multi-functional Container Closure Integrity Test (CCIT) system designed to detect leaks in non-porous, rigid or flexible packaging. The lab-scale unit has a small footprint and offers the flexibility to test different container types by use of interchangeable tooling and test methods including vacuum decay (ASTM F2338-09) and pressure decay. The newly developed Multi-Q HD enables ultra-sensitive detection of defects in pharmaceutical containers down to 1μm.
- Non-destructive, deterministic, quantitative test method
- Vacuum decay: ideal for testing vials, ampoules, bottles, pre-filled syringes and BFS strips
containing water-based liquid
- Pressure decay: vials, lyophilized vials, ampoules, bottles, and other containers containing toxic product, oil-based liquid, protein/glucose or lyo/powder, or other content not suitable for Vacuum Decay leak testing.
- In line with USP 1207 & 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
Learn more about non-destructive Container Closure Integrity Testing
The VisionScan 3D is a non-destructive and tool-less leak detection machine for blister packs of all foil types. The machine uses 3D technology in combination with differential pressure and vacuum to detect leaks in individual blister pockets as low as 5μm (pack and material dependent).
- Non-destructive and deterministic method that can test all foil types including matt and glossy finish and busy text patterns
- Utilizes the principle of vacuum deflection in line with ASTM standard test method F3169-16
- Can detect leaks in individual blister pockets as low as 5μm (pack and material dependent)
- Tool-less device making it ideal for production lines running multiple products
Learn more about non-destructive blister leak testing.
To see how our range of innovative solutions and equipment can improve quality assurance procedures, reduce manufacturing costs and enable you to meet regulatory requirements visit us at AllPack Indonesia on the Rieckermann stand, Hall D1 booth #DK-007.
We look forward to seeing you in Jakarta!