Clic-Open is a safe and easy glass ampoule opener that reduces the risk of injuries.
The Sepha Clic-Open is a handy gadget which snaps off the top of glass ampoules without leaving jagged edges. It can be used by anyone who needs to administer liquid drugs supplied in ampoules, including:
- Ambulance staff
- First Aiders
It is an instant hit with healthcare professionals and patients because it:
- Prevents sharps injuries by protecting fingers from glass cuts
- Is hygienic and reduces contamination
- Is easy to use
- Is durable – opens up to 200 ampoules
- Is flexible – opens pre-stressed and “easy-open” ampoules
A safety gadget is an imaginative and ethical give-away for the medical industry to encourage brand re-enforcement and customer loyalty.
If you are a marketing or advertising professional working for a pharmaceutical company which sells drugs in ampoules, then the Sepha Clic-Open ampoule opener is an ideal giveaway at hospital or pharmaceutical exhibitions and events. Medical sales staff can even use it as a novel gift.
Great brand exposure for medics!
Print the company or product logo on the side of the Clic-Open so that the company’s brand is exposed every time an ampoule is used.
Include in patient injectable kits
Clic-Open is a great added value premium to include in patient kits for drugs that must be dispensed in glass ampoules.
UK – Delivered by Royal Mail 2nd Class Post within 5 working days
(*High value orders will be sent via Royal mail recorded delivery)
Rest of World – Delivered by Royal Mail Air Mail within 7 working days
*Higher value orders to be sent by “international signed for)
*Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will be shipped on the next working day.
*Sepha accepts no liability after posting. Should you wish to upgrade your postal service option to recorded or international signed for, please state this clearly in your order or email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clic-Open uses a tiny tungsten carbide cutter to score the glass before snapping the ampoule open.
- Insert the ampoule head into the jaws of the Clic-Open. Holding the ampoule steady, press only the upper jaw with the cutter onto the ampoule neck. Turn lightly to give a 1mm score.
- Without squeezing the jaws together, but using the lower jaw only as an anchor, break open the ampoule at the score line.
- Push in the plunger to eject the head of the ampoule into a waste container
Quantities of up to 25 Clic-Opens can be purchased on line from Sepha. For quantities over 25 please contact email@example.com for pricing.
Clic-Open’s are delivered in packs of 5. Each pack contains a multi-lingual instruction leaflet.