Deblister up to 60 blister packs per minute
PressOut Automatic is an automatic deblister machine for recovering tablets and capsules from push-through and multi-product blisters with in-line layouts.
The automatic deblister machine has an integrated magazine feed that enables blister packs to be fed automatically through a set of rollers. The tablets or capsules are gently pushed out of the blister packs and are collected separately from the waste packaging. The speed of the machine operation can be varied to a maximum of 60 blisters per minute.
- Automatic Feed and user interface with fault indicators
- Fully cGMP compliant & easy to use
- Variable speed up to 60 blisters per minute
- Handles thermoform/alu as well as coldform/alu
- No product or foil contamination
- Pack counter
- Sensor to prevent magazine operating when empty
- Easy cleaning
- Blister Type
Push-through and multi-product
- Blisters Layout
- Maximum Pack Size
120mm (L) x 150mm (W)
- Operating Speed
Up to 60 blisters per minute
- Machine Construction
All product contact areas are stainless steel 316 and ABS food grade
- Tooling Changeover
Approx. 3 minutes
Single phase electricity 110/230V
- Control System
Low voltage (24V) control systems
- Machine Dimensions
610mm (L) x 620mm (W) x 1310mm (H)
- Machine Weight
- Shipping Weight
Supplied with a 12-month warranty. (Extended warranties are available for additional support).
- Blister Type
Ideal for deblistering of bulk-supplied blisters for dispensing drugs into monitored dosage systems (MDS) tailored for individual patients in hospitals, nursing homes or other managed care facilities. Perfect for assisting with refilling cartridges in automated dispensing systems.
Clinical trials in laboratories
Enables deblistering of valuable clinical trial drugs from unused packs. Also, competitive products need to be deblistered and repacked for use in double blinded clinical trial studies.
Quality control testing
Testing packaging material characteristics.
Pharmaceutical production and packaging facilities
Ideal to empty blisters which have been rejected from the packaging line because of empty pockets, poor seals, incorrect batch coding etc. The good product can then be re-packaged to increase yield and reduce wastage costs. Fluctuating market demands can be managed easily by deblistering surplus stocks of finished blister packs and re-packaging the contents in formats to suit the needs of other markets.
For waste disposal
When the product reaches the end of its shelf life it needs to be destroyed. For reject blisters containing toxic product, there often is an expensive disposal process of the product is not separated from its packaging.
Prevents product damage
- The patented roller and guide system gently eases product out of the pocket so that minimal pressure is exerted on the tablets.
- The neoprene rollers come in different grades of hardness so that softer guide rollers can be used for more fragile products.
Prevents foil contamination
- Foil remains attached to the waste blister pack during emptying
- Waste blisters and recovered product are collected separately
Operators who deblister manually often suffer blisters on their fingers, Repetitive Strain Injury or Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. Using a machine to deblister:
- Improves Health & Safety by protecting staff from injury
- Improves morale because staff no longer need to do such a mundane job by hand.
- This machine is light enough to be lifted and moved from bench to bench.
- Does not need to be connected to an air supply.
More hygienic than manual emptying
- Constructed in stainless steel and designed to cGMP standards for easy cleaning.
- Recovered product does not need to be handled by operators.