Semi-Automatic deblistering machine
PressOut Semi-Automatic is a tool-less, portable, semi-automatic deblistering machine for recovering tablets and capsules from push-through blister packs.
The Sepha PressOut Semi-Automatic is a small deblistering machine, developed for small batches of blister packs. It feeds individual blister packs through a set of rollers, driven by an electrical motor. Tablets and capsules are pushed out of the blister pack by the rollers and separated from the packaging. The machine offers a deblistering rate of up to 30 packs per minute and has a single set of adjustable tooling enabling a fast set up within 1 – 2 minutes.
- Portable & flexible – can be adjusted quickly to suit any push-through blister pack
- Fully cGMP compliant and easily cleaned
- Handles thermoform/alu as well as coldform/alu blisters
- Easy to use – no specialist skills needed
- Product recovered cleanly and hygienically
- Ideal for small batches
- Blister Type
- Blisters Layout
In-line and offset/diagonal layout (pack dependent)
- Maximum Pack Size
Width: 170mm / Length: Unlimited
- Operating Speed
Up to 30 blisters per minute
- Machine Operation
- Machine Construction
All product contact areas are constructed from stainless steel (Grade 316) and ABS Food Grade.
- Tooling Changeover
Approx 3 minutes
Single phase electricity 110/230V
- Machine Dimensions
360mm (L) x 355mm (W) x 240mm (H)
- Machine Weight
- Shipping Weight
Supplied with a 12-month warranty. (Extended warranties are available for additional support).
- Blister Type
- The Sepha PressOut Semi-Automatic is perfect for operations which need flexibility for lots of different blister push-through formats.
- The patented mechanism is adjustable for many different push-though blister formats.
- There is no need to purchase a different set of change parts for every different blister pack.
Prevent product damage
- The patented roller and guide system gently eases product out of the pocket so that minimal pressure is exerted on the tablets.
- The neoprene rollers come in different grades of hardness so that softer guide rollers can be used for more fragile products.
Prevent foil contamination
- Foil remains attached to the waste blister pack during emptying
- Waste blisters and recovered product are collected separately
- Operators who deblister manually often suffer blisters on their fingers, Repetitive Strain Injury or Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. Using a machine to deblister:
- Improves Health & Safety by protecting staff from injury
- Improves morale because staff no longer need to do such a mundane job by hand.
Portable deblistering wherever you need it!
- This machine is light enough to be lifted and moved from bench to bench.
- Does not need to be connected to an air supply.
More hygienic than manual emptying
- Constructed in stainless steel and designed to cGMP standards for easy cleaning.
- Recovered product does not need to be handled by operators.