Automatic deblister machine up to 50 packs per minute
PressOut Universal is a high-speed automated deblistering machine that recovers tablets and capsules from rejected blister packs including child resistant and peelable packs.
The high speed deblister machine offers a cost effective, automated solution to recover product from rejected blister packs. Sophisticated, gentle cutting technology makes the Sepha PressOut Universal ideal for recovering high value, fragile tablets and capsules at a rate of up to 50 blister packs per minute.
The Sepha PressOut Universal is the deblistering machine of choice for the world’s largest producers of pharmaceutical blister packs because of its quality, flexibility, speed and unrivaled product recovery rates.
- Automated, variable speed control & operation setting
- Capable of removing product from child resistant packs
- Automatic feed
- Can deblister up to 50 blister packs per minute
- Handles all pack formats
- Integrated 316 Stainless Steel product collection bin
- Zero contamination levels
- Fully cGMP compliant
- Sophisticated, easy to operate software control system
- Temperature and humidity monitoring option
- Easy access for fast cleaning and product changeover
- Blister Type
Push-through, Child resistant, Peelable & Multi-product
- Blister Layout
- Pack Dimensions
Min: 65mm (L) x 30mm (W) / Max: 140mm (L) x 105mm (W)
- Operating Speed
Up to 50 packs per minute
Stainless Steel (Grade 316 & 304)
- Tooling Changeover
- User Interface
7” Colour TFT Touchscreen HMI
Electrical: 110/230V Single Phase AC 50/60 Hz / Air: Min. 450L/min at 0.6Mpa [ISO8573-1:2010 CLASS 2]
- Machine Dimensions
660mm (L) 960mm (W) 1550mm (H)
- Machine Weight
- Shipping Weight
Supplied with a 12-month warranty. (Extended warranties are available for additional support).
Deblisters child-resistant blisters
- Suitable for all types of blister pack including curved formats, peelable and heavy gauge alu/alu products
- Fast, automatic operation
- Up to 50 blisters per minute with automatic feed
Prevent product damage to fragile or valuable products
Very gentle operation – partially cuts the foil around pockets before pressing-out, which minimises pressure on fragile or valuable products
Prevent foil contamination
- Foil remains attached to the waste blister pack during emptying
- Waste blisters and recovered product are collected separately
No more painful fingers of RSI
- Improve Health & Safety by protecting staff from blisters on their fingers, Repetitive Strain Injury or Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Improve morale as staff no longer need to do such a mundane task by hand.
More hygienic than manual emptying
- Constructed in stainless steel and designed to cGMP standards for easy cleaning.
- Recovered product does not need to be handled by operators.