[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
VisionScan Max is a non-destructive, automated and tool-less blister pack leak test machine
The machine has been developed to leak test blisters and is capable of detecting defects in individual blister pockets, channel leaks and weak seals down to 7μm*. VisionScan Max is a smart alternative to the traditional blue dye leak test for blister packs as the non-destructive method enables product to be returned to the production line. The machine is installed with an automated feed magazine for minimal operator involvement and offers pharmaceutical blister pack manufacturers the ability to automatically leak test full production batches with minimal operator input at speeds of up to 8 packs per minute*.
VisionScan Max enables pharmaceutical manufacturers and packagers to meet the stringent quality control requirements of the industry while reducing waste and costs. It generates accurate, reliable pass/fail results and its tool-less design improves efficiency where multiple product changeovers are required.
* Pack & material dependent
Get More Information
- Non-destructive, automated, tool-less seal and leak detection device for blister packs
- Incorporates imaging technology capable of detecting defects in individual blister pockets, channel leaks and weak seals down to 7μm*
- Stand-alone at line unit with magazine feed
- Automatic sorting of good and bad packs into segregated collection magazines
- High throughput of up to 8 packs per minute*
- Ability to perform 100% batch testing
- Easy to use touch screen interface. Access any menu with just ‘2 clicks’
- Tool-less set-up. Ideal solution for production lines running products in multiple materials/ design formats.
- Operating system can store up to 30,000 product types
- Can be part of a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system
- Active Directory included and OPC Connectivity is available on request.
- Pack Type
Non-porous blister pack
- Pack Size
Min. 30mm (L) x 65mm (W) x 3mm (H) / Max. 105mm (L) x 140mm (W) x 13mm (H)
- Blister Layout
- Pocket Size
Min. pocket area: 40mm2 / Max. pocket area: 600mm2
- Test Cycle
From 8 packs per minute (recipe dependent)
Stainless Steel (Grade 304) and Anodised Aluminium
- User Interface
15" XGA LCD display, 1024 x 768 pixels with resistive touch screen
Electrical: 110/230 V Single Phase / Air: 6 Bar
3 x USB ports 1 x Ethernet port
- Magazine Capacity
- Tooling Changeover
- Audit Compliance
Can be run in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- Machine Dimensions
851mm (L) x 884mm (W) x 1645mm (H)
- Machine Weight
- Shipping Weight
Supplied with a 12-month warranty. (Service Level Agreements and/or extended warranties are available for additional support).