To our valued customers, agents and suppliers.
We at Sepha, with the rest of the nation and the world, are paying close attention to the news regarding Covid-19. These are challenging times for us all and we hope you and your families are safe and healthy. We appreciate the hard work and efforts put in by all key workers that are doing everything they can to protect our health and lives.
Now more than ever we are proud so many of our industry partners are working to treat or prevent COVID-19 infection.
Following the UK government’s precautionary measures to protect its citizens and to stem the spread of the virus, Sepha is taking all the necessary actions to ensure the safety not only of our employees, but also of our suppliers, partners, and customers and is adopting additional safety precautions beyond the governmental mandates.
Production & Supply Chain
- To date, we have not experienced interruptions in our supply chain or our production schedule.
- We continue to operate as normally as possible, however we are experiencing a reduced work force in some cases which may delay some lead times.
- Our Procurement team is proactively managing communication with our own supply chain. We have determined that there is no known impact on our direct suppliers at this time. We will continue to work closely with our suppliers to quickly identify potential supply risks and take the appropriate action to mitigate them.
- We will be proactive in communicating with customers in the event of anticipated supply disruption impacting the products you purchase from Sepha.
- At present there are no on-site installations or maintenance visits happening but Sepha will work with clients to schedule visits as soon as we are able to do so.
- At this time Sepha can conduct FAT’s through webinar or video conferencing. New cameras and a dedicated area have been assigned for this purpose.
- Sepha’s team of expert professionals are available to provide global technical support when required.
- The team can be contacted during business hours from 8am – 4pm (GMT+1) on:
To enable and extend our customer support Sepha have undertaken the following procedures:
- Increased online and remote Teamviewer capabilities and support to customers.
- Investment in new IT systems and hardware to enable most staff to work from home.
- Increased our VPN access to all employees.
- Implemented a Teams platform to enable effective collaboration on projects with employees, customers and suppliers.
Protecting our employees
- As recommended, most of our staff are working from home continuing to do their roles.
- In Sepha HQ we have implemented new office and factory procedures including increased cleaning and disinfection of equipment and common areas.
- We are communicating regularly with our employee base regarding preventative measures to combat COVID-19 including improved hygiene practices, social distancing, and reiterating our sick policy.
- While our production continues, currently we do not allow any visitors onto our premises to fully protect our workforce.
This is an unprecedented situation and we know that vigilance, prudence, and tenacity will be needed to successfully navigate the forthcoming weeks. We are prepared and ready for the challenge. We will continue to monitor developments and keep you informed of any changes in our activities and expectations.
As always, we remain highly committed to bringing you our very best. Let us know how else we can support you in these uncertain times.